Currently reading:
Gsr forum

Discuss Gsr forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipop

Gas Engineer
Hi guys I am not new to forum but I need 10 post to get onto gsr forum ,always found you guys very helpful ,when did this change?

Got a message of one of moderator s saying I need 10 posts to get on the gsr forum ,I haven't been on here for awhile and had a query today with a baxi and the thread was moved ,is there anything I can do to confirm previous threads ? Or am I misunderstanding something? Cheers

You need to private message REDSAW with your Gas Safe details then you may get a yellow badge!

Got a message of one of moderator s saying I need 10 posts to get on the gsr forum ,I haven't been on here for awhile and had a query today with a baxi and the thread was moved ,is there anything I can do to confirm previous threads ? Or am I misunderstanding something? Cheers
your not gas safe ,so not qualified to work on gas appliance and any information regarding gas appliance will not be given out, unless you give your gas safe number,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gsr forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back