Currently reading:
Grips and adjustables

Discuss Grips and adjustables in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this for 15 and 22 compression fitting but the nuts are often different sizes. Carry as little as possible
31o6Nr6c9nL._SX300_.jpg
I have that one but like you said fittings are often not standard enough. The same manu makes a pump valve nut spanner, its a beast but you only have to show it yo a pump valve and it lets go.

I have that one but like you said fittings are often not standard enough. The same manu makes a pump valve nut spanner, its a beast but you only have to show it yo a pump valve and it lets go.

I've got a couple of them. My mates I work with call it ''The Irish Spanner''

I don't know what to say. Use right tool for right job. If you used footprints on chrome I would hit you. If you tried adjustables on iron I may hit you. If you used grips on a boiler I would hit u.

That's one way of teaching your apprentices :tounge_smile:

I've got my eye on some footprints but I use bahco adjustables (I actually don't like them) and stanley fatmax grips which I bought to replace a pair of Irwins I left at a custards house. I actually really like the fatmax grips, they're comfortable and have a push button to adjust the size which is handy when only have one free hand! I also have a rothenberger adjustables which aren't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grips and adjustables in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back