Currently reading:
Gotta Be Quick.

Discuss Gotta Be Quick. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
By eck, there's a lot of coming and going of threads this morning.

Be nice to get rid of this 'course cowboy' crap that's been bandied about. I don't see how somebodies training really matters, it's the end product for me. I've seen some really poor work from time served people.

Starting to get a bit like the screwfix forum.

He's starting to really get up my nose too

Totally inappropriate

he doesn't bother me and the course cowboy thing dont bother me think there are one or two others on here that post frequently that need looking at first imho

he doesn't bother me and the course cowboy thing dont bother me think there are one or two others on here that post frequently that need looking at first imho

Like who?

He is being watched quite closely as he seems to be on a mission now. Sorry I had to remove a few posts after I deleted his one but they really didn't make much sense after it was removed, neither did they add to the actual thread.

And if you don't want to name names Hammy you can always PM me.

If you come across posts that you think aren't in keeping with the generally great attitude everyone's got on here then please report them, don't answer or flame, just report them and they'll be looked at and dealt with accordingly. This goes for spam posts as well.

Much as we try we're human too and don't always spot everything, We rely on you guys for that!

Dick Puller ruined the screwfix forums, he shouldn't be allow to do that here.
He's not tolerated in the combustion chamber of diy-not because he's so abrasive. He posts a bit on the ultimate handyman forum where he seems to be on his best behaviour.

Dick Puller ruined the screwfix forums, he shouldn't be allow to do that here.
He's not tolerated in the combustion chamber of diy-not because he's so abrasive. He posts a bit on the ultimate handyman forum where he seems to be on his best behaviour.

hybrid you big forum tart you! Spreading yourself about!

He won't be allowed to do that on here.

we've been slack in reining him in but, as I said, he's been told to wind it in or he'll be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gotta Be Quick. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back