Currently reading:
Gearing up for leg breaking tomorrow...

Discuss Gearing up for leg breaking tomorrow... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just had a call from a mate who has let me know the Letting Agents I do work for has ran into trouble, apparently not paying landlords rent/ mortgages etc. I'm owed about £1200. Just had a quick search and they have opened up a new company (Newcos - apparently they are all the rage up here at the moment!) with the same name, only limited. Now I've not said anything as yet as I believe in surprise being the best form of attack but first trip tomorrow will be an occupation of their offices until I've been paid.. along with a list of outstanding invoices, a sleeping bag and my "Thor - Skull Splitter Novelty Hammer".

I hate times like these...:13:

want some back up we will all go around with our blowtorches and stillies n set about a few kuntos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gearing up for leg breaking tomorrow... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock