Currently reading:
EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet?

Discuss EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Missed my general elections vote as I worked from 6 to 11pm result of drilling through mains in concrete floor so was adamant to do some voting this time round!

Went over to cast my out vote, are you fussed enough to actually go? or maybe stuck at work with no end in sight like me that time

image.jpg

I am hoping the EU, as it exists at present, will collapse shortly and that will mean we are all the same.
On a plus side, - shares will highly likely drop now. Wait until they get very low and buy some.

If the EU collapses then we're royally ****ed.

i see cardiff voted in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol
but i cant believe liverpool did?

can anyone advise?

if scotland has a new referendum and decide to leave the u.k to remain in the e.u, can they afford it?
surley the u.k will not give any 'donations' to an e.u country!

btw, on the way out can the last one leaving make sure the back door is locked john. :)

can anyone advise?

if scotland has a new referendum and decide to leave the u.k to remain in the e.u, can they afford it?
surley the u.k will not give any 'donations' to an e.u country!

btw, on the way out can the last one leaving make sure the back door is locked john. :)

The Scotland thing cracks me up,

They knew we were having a referendum before they had a referendum, their referendum was in our referendum was out.They don't like the result of the referendum so want another referendum because of the referendum.

Laughable utterl laughable

Was in tesco earlier, when the cashier asked the foreign couple in front of me if they needed help packing their bags.

I thought, feck me!, that started quicker than I expected!

Was in tesco earlier, when the cashier asked the foreign couple in front of me if they needed help packing their bags.

I thought, feck me!, that started quicker than I expected!
lol, that cracked me up for all the wrong reasons.lol

They knew we were having a referendum before they had a referendum, their referendum was in our referendum was out.They don't like the result of the referendum so want another referendum because of the referendum.

seriously though, i dont see how it will work, its like being adrift in a dingy!. or will they turn the other way?

The young people of the country let themselves and their future down by not voting.

Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 20.36.21.png

Edinburgh voted leave (I believe)

If you voted out then, You are a low earner of limited intelligence and a racist! (so I`ve heard) and one lady on Mumsnet posted "These people shouldn`t of been allowed to vote!" She was shot down in flames down though. lol

I also noted the City of London voted out. For those not aware the City of London is separate from London.

If you voted out then, You are a low earner of limited intelligence and a racist! (so I`ve heard) and one lady on Mumsnet posted "These people shouldn`t of been allowed to vote!" She was shot down in flames down though. lol

I also noted the City of London voted out. For those not aware the City of London is separate from London.
City of London was actually one of the highest remain votes with 75% vote for remain.

there was 3 types of voters..
those that had enough voted out, period
the ones in the city & high conservative regions who are calculists or holders of degrees.
& those who floated down stream with the remain camp as their peirs, collegues or bosses told them to do so.

given the results, the remain would loose more support if it was re voted!

i have a degree btw.lol

City of London was actually one of the highest remain votes with 75% vote for remain.

Cheers, thought it said out through bleary eyes at 7am this morning.

Yep, just checked and I was wrong - sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EU IN/OUT You Voted Yet? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock