Currently reading:
Electrical tools .......

Discuss Electrical tools ....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

hi lads,

First off, I would like to wish everybody a great Christmas and a full belly.

I just wanted to find out what other people use for doing electrical works. What type of tools do you use throughout the year todo your works? What type of brands do you use?

I am after to get mupyself an electric bag together with all relevant tools.

I am after a small crimper for wires, stripper, a new set of some screwdrivers like wera, wiha... as well as a nice handy bag like the yellow one from fluke which you could use to store your tools and the handy bits like fuses,connectors and perhaps the crimping shoes.

I just wanted to know what you guys use and what you would recommend to get. I really do pay attention to quality tools as I like to buy once than twice.

Any recommendations or perhaps pictures of what you have and you store things would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ron

Happy Christmas guys

Set of wire cutters, these double for stripping cables. Terminal driver.
Testers.

Does me.
Thanks Simon,
I am looking into some new tools like knipex grips, wiha or wera screwdriver set, a crimping grip for the tiny wire shoes which are handy to use when connecting wires. It also looks neater in my opinion. I’ve got some testers which are good in my opinion.

Get yourself a pair of CK Redline VDE combicutter 3MAXTM, wire cutter/stripper/anvil/shear a lot of money but a brilliant bit of kit.
Thanks Jim, I’ll look into the things you mentioned.just to get a good piece of kit together with all my electrical tools. Like fuse, plugs, wires, tools, junction boxes etc.

Reply to Electrical tools ....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock