Currently reading:
Dreading it

Discuss Dreading it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Dreading going to work tomorrow, got a full system to do. Got a touch of boy flue as well. Ive got my dad with me who's 75. Bless him be tries, but it takes him an hour to hang a rad. And every time I go to put my hand on a tool he's bad it. Sigh! Poor me.

Dreading going to work tomorrow, got a full system to do. Got a touch of boy flue as well. Ive got my dad with me who's 75. Bless him be tries, but it takes him an hour to hang a rad. And every time I go to put my hand on a tool he's bad it. Sigh! Poor me.

If I am here @ 75 I will be happy, if I can hang rads @ 75 I will be more than happy, if rads are still around then of course!

LOL, I take my father in law sometimes he's the same age (not as me obviously), point him in the right direction and he's fine, he'll do the job properly and you don't need to check it, rather him than some useless 16 year old listening to his 'boom boom' music standing there not knowing one end of a screw driver to the other.

I've got a baxi solo to vaillant 418 change. Standard flue. A nice lazy start to the week.

Starting a big-ish job tomorrow that another plumber has started, should be interesting!

8 rad combi system, empty house, have told the customer it will take 5 days so I will make sure it does :party:

Dont forget to take a spare bag for the free biscuits vern!

Lol got the apple for the teacher sorted lol, did his sister in laws boiler a few weeks before Christmas, shiny 38CDi, removed a twin pumped ferroli band B (first one I had seen) has been nothing but hassle to her

Makes no difference they've all been set a text yesterday 48 hours notice and I have keys to get in , hopefully I won't get caught with camera this time

Makes no difference they've all been set a text yesterday 48 hours notice and I have keys to get in , hopefully I won't get caught with camera this time
Lol at camera........I do a few student places and they ain't the cleanest places, found school teachers on the whole ain't far behind either.....must be in the air

The pic was worth getting caught ask croppie , I did the old I've no signal holding in air etc.

some very messy teachers places I do in leeds eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
class room for me tomorrow as well days training,back then on the 17th for the assessment

Fitting a Duo-Tec tomorrow. Started it yesterday, but didn't get finished. Still got to take the cylinder and tank out, and knit the ho****er in....oh and change the controls.

Done the power flush, all the TRV's/lockshields changed, new towel rail fitted. I'm going mob handed as I need to be on another job in the afternoon. So three of us in the house first thing. One tidying up, one to chop the tanks up get them down and then do a tip run, and me knitting in the last bit of pipework!

Then in the afternoon, a new job to start. Just going to lift carpets, and boards, and get the place dust sheeted and ready for Tuesday. Customer is away on holiday and the job must be complete before they return. No pressure then!

Well I have nothing to do until 4pm then got to go in for a disciplinary meeting so might have nothing to do for a while if they get what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dreading it in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock