Currently reading:
connect fire alarm with interlock

Discuss connect fire alarm with interlock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesky

Gas Engineer
Dear all,

A shop owner askes me connect the fire alam and interlock, so if the alarm goes off the gas supply to kitchen will stop,

I know that i should use a relay to connect the interlock, but i notice that there is a '24v output' and also a 'aux' in the fire alarm panel, which one shall i cnnect?

Thanks a lot!

That's a bit of a silly thing to do. Fire panels are maintained and serviced by qualified engineers. You would be annoyed if a spark messed up your boiler?

I would call the number on panel and ask for them to connect inside panel .

Also think it would be easier to kill extract as that should be interlocked to gas and is also required to be off in a fire situation. Your local fire officer may be of more assistance on this one tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to connect fire alarm with interlock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock