Currently reading:
Commusoft or alternative?

Discuss Commusoft or alternative? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike_s

Hi, I had a free trial of www.commusoft.co.uk and was very impressed with it. I also tried VanCert - Online Trade, Oil & Gas Engineer Software and Mobile Application but I found the software awful in comparison, albeit cheaper.

The first prices I got from Commusoft was ridiculous, £169 per month for 3 engineers and a receptionist. I then got them down to £25 per month for one user and most of the feature's but not all of them that I wanted. I'm worried that the price will snowball, at £15 per month extra for each Iphone or Ipad that you use it on and I think an extra £10 per month for each person that uses it.

However I'm sat here now almost with my heart set on it, it is that good. I'm not the most organised person so this helps, although I have my sister managing my database at the moment as she is very organised and happy with our current, basic system to remind people when their services are due, however I want a more advanced, professional solution. Especially as we do direct debit service plans.

I can't find anything that beats Commusoft, I looked at them last year but thought it was too expensive so I we came up with our own system using open office database and word documents. It is getting tedious to use now. Features from our new system must include customer database, service reminders, online diary, invoicing and ability to assign jobs to specific engineers.

Does anyone have another solution? I'd really appreciate some feedback or alternative suggestions but I feel that I have exhausted all avenues apart from having a bespoke system priced for me by a software engineer which may be expensive. Maybe there is a system out there that is easy to customize and host online?

Heating world of spares doing a free app at the minute. Scheduling / Invoicing / Customer data. Haven't had chance to have a good look at it yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commusoft or alternative? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back