Discuss can`t resist a bargain ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Needed a new drain down hose for a while now my old one consists of mainly insulating tape and shorts of copper tube and jubilee clips popped into Wilkinsons today and got a 30metre standard green garden hose for under£2.oo[ 75% off]
also picked up assorted hose fittings and an adaptor to fit kitchen mixer tap bargain.They also had some heavier hoses at good prices may be worth a look .Regards turnpin
icon7.png

I only brought a new hose a couple of weeks back for about £15!

Mind you, might be worth getting a spare for £2!

Its not one of those nasty hard ones is it turnpin? I bought one from a poundshop and found it unusable.

I do like a bargain myself though.

i bought a yellow rigid wall hose for £11 at foolstation. don't go floppy when draining hot water from systems

Its not one of those nasty hard ones is it turnpin? I bought one from a poundshop and found it unusable.

I do like a bargain myself though.

seems quite flexible to me but have not used it yet but for £2.00 can`t really go wrong:Dregards turnpin

I only brought a new hose a couple of weeks back for about £15!

Mind you, might be worth getting a spare for £2!

It`s well worth £2.00 although they did have others of higher quality at some fair prices :Dregards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to can`t resist a bargain ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock