Discuss bargain @#@ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes absolutely because although a property may have a meter supplied by a gas supplier if the property is split up a landlord can then have their own meter for the tenant. Unfortunately I think we know why Ebayers will be buying them!!!!!!!

It would be funny if somebody bought it and it had gone to lockout!!

Lol.. £5K Credit.. Explain that one when the guy pops round to read it.

WOW!! Can't quite believe you found this.

Shocked to be honest. Funny though.

it's all well and good buying it but when you cock up fitting it and have to get someone in because there is a gas leak what are you going to say? "erm a mate let me have it cos he were knockin this 'ouse darn and fort i cud use it."

you can buy meters from most good plumbers merchants probably the main reason BG started fitting the meters outside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bargain @#@ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

G
Hi. My gas usage suddenly increased massively overnight. I'm not talking about the cost, but the actual usage. Below shows how long I had the...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
P
I currently live in a 4 bed end of terrace victorian house, with 11 radiators and two towel rails. Currently have installed a 6kw potterton gold...
Replies
Views
Just to be really clear I will not be doing any of the work mentioned below. This will all be carried out by Gas Safe Engineers. We're in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock