Currently reading:
any one know what companiesthat are employing in north yorkshire

Discuss any one know what companiesthat are employing in north yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigjack9

Hi, basicially just finished in the Army as Royal Engineer,completed 23 years, traded as coonstruction and Refrigeration and Air Con Engineer, but as part of resettlement I did gas Course as its a little similar, i have the following quals:

Hi,
I have served in the Armed Forces for the past23 years as a Royal Engineer. I am current residing in Ripon, North Yorkshire. I've now left and I'm looking to possible start up on a self employed basis. I am getting my GAS SAFE in the next few weeks plus the rest of my tools and van, I'm the same I hate being let down and want to make something of my new chosen career.

My qualification:

CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, HTR1, MET1, CPA1, Energy Efficiency, Combination boilers basic & advanced fault finding, Essential Electrics, Unvented Hot Water Systems & Water Regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any one know what companiesthat are employing in north yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock