Currently reading:
£50 voucher at Screwfix...don't know what to spend it on

Discuss £50 voucher at Screwfix...don't know what to spend it on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I need to spend this on something worthwhile this month, the only thing I want is that new Makita 18v led torch but they don't stock. Spent ages online looking but they seem to have everything apart from what I want.

Any good tool buys for around £50?

This ones a rubi on the bench just a hand pull score NCS and cut , then the other I have is this one but in red

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 44
You took the words out of my mouth Supper, I too am looking to invest in this type of tile cutter. I do loads of tiling and have a rubbishy £50 DIY wet wheel. with knackered bearings. its pathetic.

rubi tile cutter are the nuts and sigma as for wet saws get on ebay two thing i cant work with out when tiling is my rubi and my wash boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £50 voucher at Screwfix...don't know what to spend it on in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock