Currently reading:
Wickes wet vac

Discuss Wickes wet vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kyle87

When your wickes wet vac blows water out its back side.....is it beyond repair.

Can't say ill trust it in customers living room again.luckily I was using it in bathroom and able to wash down walls

My erbauer did that once... Right up the lady's wallpaper... It was the last time I used it!!

Got a Numatic Charles now :) excellent wet hoover. Was on offer at b&q for 60 or 70 quid... Very happy with it!

I just can't justify paying twice as much for one or else I would get a Charles. I don't use it enough.

I just spent like £500 on power tools the other day. Think ill grab another one from wickes and hope it doesn't happen again.

To be fair it's probably happened because I over filled it. I don't normally do that

Hilti 22v drill and a makita multitool and a few bits for it

The drill is amazing. I actually use my ear defenders when using it close to my head!!
(My step dad is deaf in one ear because of a jackhammer) so I try to be careful with my eyes ears and fingers

dama6aqu.jpg

Boom!!

hose broke on my wickes wet vac, still under warranty so got an exchange. The woman at the counter said they don't do spares.

If I get a 18-24 months use out of both in total I won't complain for £40 as it gets used a fair bit.

35 quid is a Chinese and a bottle of wine these days. I can justify that so I don't see the cost of one being a waste of money.

I mainly use it for changing 3 ports and things like that. So only half a bucket of water etc.

But today I used it to suck bleachy frothy water out of a big old toilet cistern. Filled wet vac as it was already half full and next minute it's squirted a load over the tiles

35 quid is a Chinese and a bottle of wine these days. I can justify that so I don't see the cost of one being a waste of money.

I mainly use it for changing 3 ports and things like that. So only half a bucket of water etc.

But today I used it to suck bleachy frothy water out of a big old toilet cistern. Filled wet vac as it was already half full and next minute it's squirted a load over the tiles

How much feckin Chinese do you eat Porky?

How much feckin Chinese do you eat Porky?

I talking about a hypothetical situation where your trying to impress a lady friend......or at least fatten her up for the kill.

You buy a bottle of wolf blass yellow label £10-12

King prawn curry £5
Chicken chow mein £6

Egg friend rice x 2 £7

BBQ spare ribs £6 (to share)
Prawn crackers £3

Something like that anyway

i distinctly hear no apostrophe when she says it though and so it cannot be a contraction of blair is.

there's a character in jeeves and wooster who can hear when people pronounce his name without the silent letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wickes wet vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock