Currently reading:
where is timer on water heater?

Discuss where is timer on water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chris555

Hi,
Now the clocks have changed I have to keep remembering to get up early to switch off the water heater by 7 am to keep inline with economy 7 as otherwise it carries on till 8. I just cannot see a timer anywhere on or around the water heater...could it be in a different place entirely? The water heater is fairly old.....

There may not be a separate one. It could be controlled by the E7 clock that controls night store heaters.

Mike

thanks Mike...I haven't touched the storage heaters since moving into the house and don't know anything about them..where is the clock likely to be and can i change it>?

It should be with the leccy meter. You may find that the E7 prices are based on GMT and don't change to BST.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to where is timer on water heater? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock