Discuss suitable replacement control??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

Came accross a faulty "poly plumb pb pzp" Programmable room stat today, looking at how its wired it appears that its battery powered and only has a switched live connection in the unit. is there a suitable replacement that isnt made by poly pipe? i heard that honeywell did something suitable but cant find anything on their website about it,

Hope one of you guys can help,

Cheers
J

but its a programmable room stat. if it were just a room stat id have replaced with normal room stat but because its a programmable one with no permenant live to power the programmable side (uses 3aa batteries instead) im struggling to find a suitable replacement. even my parts supplier is having trouble finding something suitable :(

I drink Budweiser thank you!

Never understood the need to ferment rice as an adjunct to beer. Especially seeing as budweiser failed so spectacularly in oroducing a palatable beverage.

Somehow though the indians have cracked it with cobra beer. Umpteen times better than bud:sly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to suitable replacement control??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back