Currently reading:
SIAMP Skipper 45 Flush Problem

Discuss SIAMP Skipper 45 Flush Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roakes

Hi,

(Let me start by apologising for the assumed incorrect terminology)

skipper45incbutton.jpg

The dual flush buttons on my toilet dropped down last night, I have removed the cistern lid and basically what looks to have happened is that the little "D" shaped insert which holds the levers that hook onto the flush rods and get pressed by the flush buttons has become detached from the main unit. I have tried to push it back in but I can't work out how exactly it stays in place, has a clip sheered off or is there some special way to push it in to get it to stay?

Thanks in advance.

Russ

Upon further investigation I can find nowhere in the installation instructions online which mentions putting this insert into place, I believe it comes pre-assembled which may mean it's actually broken?

I believe that this comes apart at the base with a slight twist and just replace the top part,but you may still have to buy a full unit and swap top part over

Thanks I'll give it another look tonight. I think possibly there is a threaded part above it which actually screws into it to keep it in place rather than clipping in. Failing that I can still operate the flush for now but I'll get it replaced with a Fluidmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SIAMP Skipper 45 Flush Problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock