Currently reading:
P shape bath panel??

Discuss P shape bath panel?? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Out of curiosity folks.

What are some solutions to fitting these panels when the floor is way out? Obviously if it’s all level there’s no issue but other than getting a chippy in 😳, what’s best?

Cheers

As long as you can get a run on the waste.
I wouldn’t use a jigsaw as vibrations can crack the panel. I use a fine tooth handsaw for plastics, it’s only 14” long and I think 16 tpi- then dress with file if necessary.
Some of the very strong caronite/ fibreglass ones I cut with a 4” grinder - practice so you don’t melt it!

As long as you can get a run on the waste.
I wouldn’t use a jigsaw as vibrations can crack the panel. I use a fine tooth handsaw for plastics, it’s only 14” long and I think 16 tpi- then dress with file if necessary.
Some of the very strong caronite/ fibreglass ones I cut with a 4” grinder - practice so you don’t melt it!
I wouldn’t normally touch Victorian Plumbing stuff but a mate had asked for a shove and typically it was cheap tat. You can practically see through there baths and panels. It’s awful stuff

Reply to P shape bath panel?? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Back