Currently reading:
Need to buy Yellow tempering valve cap for Saxon hot water system

Discuss Need to buy Yellow tempering valve cap for Saxon hot water system in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

T

TerryMan

Hey all! 👋

I need to buy one of those yellow tempering valve caps with the triangle inset on top of the lid, so I can adjust the tempering valve on my Saxon 140L hot water service.. it’s only got a crappy blue lid with no triangle inset, and I can’t adjust the valve any other way (difficult access).

I had a plumber come around to look at why I am just getting lukewarm water, who couldn’t adjust the valve either because he ‘didn’t have the right to’, and told me to just get a new hot water system. Before I spent $1700 I’d rather buy the cap and adjust the valve first.

Only thing is I can’t find where to buy that cap! Can someone pls point me in the right direction. Cheers, Terry.

Can’t you use a pair of grips ?

Or if you know the size have a Google for triangle keys

Reply to Need to buy Yellow tempering valve cap for Saxon hot water system in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock