Currently reading:
Need help with NVQ2 need help with the pre NVQ site assessment

Discuss Need help with NVQ2 need help with the pre NVQ site assessment in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

I have decided on a career change after driving for 27 years. I live near Northampton and I have been trying to find a qualified plumber (at least 5 years) to assess my ability so I can go on to do my NVQ 2 site assessment. I have completed all my modules. All work I do will be for free. Experience is worth more than money. Can any body help as I have been let down by 7 different plumbers.

Carl, did you have any luck.? Like to know as my husband is in the exact same position and is at his wits end. So entirely frustrating.
Hi yes I have actually found somebody to help and it was through somebody at work whos husband is a gas engineer. So today I was actually going through this part so I can continue on to the NVQ site assessment hopefully in the next couple of weeks

Reply to Need help with NVQ2 need help with the pre NVQ site assessment in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back