Currently reading:
Massive thanks to Admins, Mods and Members for hanging in there

Discuss Massive thanks to Admins, Mods and Members for hanging in there in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I have to say, you put up with a pretty rubbish forum for a long time now. So thanks for that.

Massive thanks to the mods and admins who were stuck in the middle as they couldn't sort it out and were getting asked about it constantly.

I'm pleased the transfer went well. I can close the old server that broke now (hopefully the datacenter will bin it and not just repair it because it's definitely got Roger Rabbit in it somewhere messing with parts).

Huge thanks to all staff on here and the other forums for putting up with this huge transfer the last couple of years. We've done it now.

Time to book a camping trip I think eh @Lou

:D :D :D :D

Last edited:
I have to say, you put up with a pretty rubbish forum for a long time now. So thanks for that.

Massive thanks to the mods and admins who were stuck in the middle as they couldn't sort it out and were getting asked about it constantly.

I'm pleased the transfer went well. I can close the old server that broke now (hopefully the datacenter will bin it and not just repair it because it's definitely got Roger Rabbit in it somewhere messing with parts).

Huge thanks to all staff on here and the other forums for putting up with this huge transfer the last couple of years. We've done it now.

Time to book a camping trip I think eh @Lou

:D :D :D :D

Funny you should mention that...

• Funny
Reactions: Dan
Brilliant forum. One question, I see some chaps have the coloured bands-GSR, plumber etc. How do you get these??

For gsr you need to send a photo of your gsr card to one of the admins.

Plumbers arms is 100 plus posts and evidence of in the trade.

For gsr you need to send a photo of your gsr card to one of the admins.

Plumbers arms is 100 plus posts and evidence of in the trade.
That's correct ignore the above. PM me with both I'll approve you in the next batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Massive thanks to Admins, Mods and Members for hanging in there in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back