Currently reading:
Its the weekend So whats your favourite food

Discuss Its the weekend So whats your favourite food in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Rob Foster

Esteemed
I like Proper Job Cornish Pastys made by Cornish Maids at Camelford and any big bag of Bombay Mix..with some Cider
whats your best mix ?

Cant beat a good pasty.

Problem round me is all the good little shops keep getting bought out and replaced by the likes of philps and they are horrible.

Cant beat an etheringtons from wheal rose.

A Traditional roast with all the trimmings would be my choice , but today I was on a boat in the med on holiday so it was Chicken ,pasta and salad with crusty bread :cool: kop

IMG_20190623_165637.jpg

Thick slices of roast Welsh lamb, potatoes cooked in goose fat, and bottle of decent pinot noir (hopefully old Burgundy tasting of farmyard) or oaky Rioja (e.g. Marques de Murrietta Castillo Ygay Gran Reserva).
But it is nearly 30C outside so I will just have a cold beer (Oakham Ales' Citra).
In fact I will have another one - medicinal reasons.

Reply to Its the weekend So whats your favourite food in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock