Discuss Is replacing a bathroom suite notifiable to bc in the Plumbing Advice Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

It’s a maybe then. The only change will be a bossed 40mm pipe into external soil stack. That is possibly notifiable
Does the w/c have a macerator then if only connection 40mm. Also is that 40mm under the floor? Which way do joists run.

In general there is more expertise than might first be apparent in getting wastes correct (especially as you add more stuff) do ,I'd want professional advice.

Can you include some pics and more description.

Cheers,
Roy
[automerge]1606912157[/automerge]
Does the w/c have a macerator then if the only connection is 40mm. Also is that 40mm under the floor? Which way do joists run?

In general there is more expertise than might first be apparent in getting wastes correct (especially as you add more stuff) , so I'd want professional advice.

Can you include some pics and more description perhaps.

Cheers,
Roy

Does the w/c have a macerator then if only connection 40mm. Also is that 40mm under the floor? Which way do joists run.

In general there is more expertise than might first be apparent in getting wastes correct (especially as you add more stuff) do ,I'd want professional advice.

Can you include some pics and more description.

Cheers,
Roy
[automerge]1606912157[/automerge]

Will do thank you. It’s not so much doing the work but if I need bc approval to do it.

Reply to Is replacing a bathroom suite notifiable to bc in the Plumbing Advice Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back