Currently reading:
How do you apply your flux?

Discuss How do you apply your flux? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the pipe and give it a twist.

So what are we gathering from this - that applying flux on the inside of the fitting as well as the outside of the pipe is perfectly fine? Now no one jump down my throat here I'm just trying to understand the reason for the poll.

So what are we gathering from this - that applying flux on the inside of the fitting as well as the outside of the pipe is perfectly fine? Now no one jump down my throat here I'm just trying to understand the reason for the poll.

SHUT YA FACE!!!!

Only joking mate. I'm just curious.

I do both. Tried just the pipe, but the guy who was teaching me was not happy as I was doing it for him also and he didn't think it drawed properly

Because its exciting...

Mostly just the pipe, but I get lazy sometimes (if i cant find my flux brush) and just do the fitting with the end of my solder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do you apply your flux? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock