Currently reading:
Hot water issue after works

Discuss Hot water issue after works in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Lads, any help be greatly appreciated.

I have a grant euroflame 70/90 outdoor unit, and the honeywell evohome system, this includes a smart three port valve and smart thermostat on my cylinder. I had pipes dropped into a channel recently to bury them and the problems started.

The issue is since then the hot water seems to be only getting to about 38 degrees, today i had the hot water on from 4-6:15pm and 38 was the max. This even in cold weather, would be in the late 40s after 1 hour of heating. The radiators seem to be fine and hot.

I checked boiler and it has been turned down slightly so i turned it back up, boiler at 0.45 bar while running, but then still the same 38 degrees, is there any easy fixes i can have a look at, i have had a lot of problems with the installers and every time then fix something the system is left not running correctly.

Hi Lads, any help be greatly appreciated.

I have a grant euroflame 70/90 outdoor unit, and the honeywell evohome system, this includes a smart three port valve and smart thermostat on my cylinder. I had pipes dropped into a channel recently to bury them and the problems started.

The issue is since then the hot water seems to be only getting to about 38 degrees, today i had the hot water on from 4-6:15pm and 38 was the max. This even in cold weather, would be in the late 40s after 1 hour of heating. The radiators seem to be fine and hot.

I checked boiler and it has been turned down slightly so i turned it back up, boiler at 0.45 bar while running, but then still the same 38 degrees, is there any easy fixes i can have a look at, i have had a lot of problems with the installers and every time then fix something the system is left not running correctly.
Ok an upate to this, i was told to open the balancing valve and it seems to have sorted it. the problem now is the hot water seems to be heating when just the radiators should be on

Reply to Hot water issue after works in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock