Currently reading:
Honeywell 10mm TRV compression inserts wanted

Discuss Honeywell 10mm TRV compression inserts wanted in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

I have Honeywell Valencia TRVs 10mm pipe size, I’m making mods to accommodate larger rads and it looks like the 10mm compression insert is special to Honeywell as all available inserts are 15mm to 10mm which do not fit as the compression nut has a 10mm hole, not a 15mm.

Anyone know if you can get replacement 10mm compression inserts for these valves, don’t really want to change the ones I have already for sake of a small part.

Not really sure what you’re calling inserts. 🤔 unless you mean reducers?
It’s the brass insert inside the body of the TRV that the 10mm copper pipe fits into, it’s not an olive, it’s a turned brass part which the nut tightens against it and seals.

The inlet nut body has a 10mm hole for the pipe, rather than a 15mm hole that the 15x10 inserts will fit.

I’ve sorted it now using inserts and a nut from an iso valve.

these?
https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/floma...FrsOcWWeSEzGXabWJqIaAtZLEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
That what I thought would do when I bought them, the problem is these are designed for a 15mm fitting then reducing down to 10mm, I have a 10mm fitting and these don’t fit, hence I changed the nut type to get around the problem,

I’ve been on the Honeywell spares site but nothing came up

Reply to Honeywell 10mm TRV compression inserts wanted in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back