Currently reading:
Free to collector

Discuss Free to collector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Thought I'd put this in the arms first. Sack load of white waste fittings all clean and new. Cluttering up the van and doing my head in. Free to collect in fareham.

I offered to take the back to the merchants but was told and I quote "it causes to much paperwork and grief" it would be ok but they're sending out 20 waste fittings every job when all it normally needs is 2 elbows!

Very good of you mate. It's nice to be nice. Well done

I offered to take the back to the merchants but was told and I quote "it causes to much paperwork and grief" it would be ok but they're sending out 20 waste fittings every job when all it normally needs is 2 elbows!

Thats right you only need two elbows to get it out of the building. No where near a drain, but hey ho.:sorcerer::party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free to collector in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock