Currently reading:
Drinking Water - Ceramic Water Filter System vs 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter?

Discuss Drinking Water - Ceramic Water Filter System vs 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I am looking to install a new Drinking Water Filter System as water quality is not good at my home. Lots of Lime Scale and Chlorine etc.

Which one should I choose?
1. Ceramic Water Filter System
2. 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter

Appreciate any help in this regard...

Are you consuming water from a uk utility ? On balance if it is within uk then anything you do with a ro unit will be a backward step especially when you might not maintain it properly. Uk utility supply very good water at £2.20 per ton and take it away. Just get bottled water of a suitable brand, delivered free from one of the supermarkets.centralheatking

No, I am from Ireland. I couldn't find a suitable forum to ask my query. That is why I posted it here to get help. Thanks...
Now I understand, its the chlorine that most people dont get on with, its always best to take badness out of water than add products to make it 'better'
I think carbon filters are the way fwds here. Call AquaCure in Southport , big outfit know their stuff and they do mail/card order. centralheatking

Reply to Drinking Water - Ceramic Water Filter System vs 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock