Discuss What is the minimum distance between Speedfit connectors? in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to fit a valve into my sink feed and space is tight. Just enough to get a tool in to release them later. Thanks.

Get a bit of spare pipe and see for yourself, they get difficult to dismount the closer they are together. They can be almost touching but not advised. If you're using push fit change the pipe run, maybe use a flexi?

Bit more than a quid though. If there are four to change could save me twelve quid! Reuse, Reuse, Reuse is my aim. Dont know if you can recycle these connectors. Probably not!
But if you get a leak no problem.
If we get a leak at a later date from reused fitting complaints aggravation loss of reputation and probably a bill for repairs.

Attachments

• _methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_a547a031-0e74-3c7c-b25e-ecf46bcc43df.jpg
    _methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_a547a031-0e74-3c7c-b25e-ecf46bcc43df.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 9

Reply to What is the minimum distance between Speedfit connectors? in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back