Discuss track pipe in concrete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have a job where I need to bring new gas and mains water supply ! And the only way of doing it is to run them in the floor .
Now do i run the track pipe and mdpe in the concrete below insulation and screed as I will be installing UFH ?

thx

We done a whole block of flats with trac pipe under the screed mate, it's been fine for 8 years so far... pricey gear though especially for the bigger stuff(28mm+)

I've also ran the water main under the celotex. But not in mdpe. Can't see a problem as long as the gas and water are apart. The main would need to be insulated.

for trac pipe - run it ontop of the concrete, band it down and cut and lay insulation on top for underfloor.

as for water main change to pipe in pipe speedfit style or maybe even make your own insulated pipe in pipe with some speedfit, ducting and lagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to track pipe in concrete in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back