Discuss Pressure reducer/regulator for plastic water line? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Good evening,

Wondering if i could get a little guidance, I have a 3/8 plastic line running from a softener to a coffee machine (because laziness), however the line pressure seems to be maybe 2.5 bar. The manufacturer state the max line pressure is 2 bar (29 PSI). for the life of me i cant find a device to let me lower the pressure in the line which will connect to the 3/8 plastic line. im happy to throw on some adaptors, but it doesnt seem very easy to get a 3/6 push fit to 15mm thread adaptor.

could someone point me in the right direction?

Cheers

Manufacturers generally have parts available that can suit the pipe they supply.
There should be plenty of suppliers that will have something suitable to connect to the 3/8 plastic line, without any adapters needed

Reply to Pressure reducer/regulator for plastic water line? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock