Discuss Ideal, iMini, Independent, Keston and Logic Product recall in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Not very good from Ideal

• Useful
Reactions: Dan
Yep supposedly it’s one one or two boilers between certain serial numbers they moved the overheat temp ntc to a different place and it can run dry and melt the hex

Reply to Ideal, iMini, Independent, Keston and Logic Product recall in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello guys! I had an Ideal Combi Logic+ C24 fitted in August 2021 in my mid terraced house and I started noticing that it was losing pressure...
Replies
Views
Another boiler suggestion post. 4 bed detached house built 20 years ago with cavity wall insulation and double glazing. 1 bathroom and separate...
Replies
Views
Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an issue with my Ideal Logic+ System S24 boiler which I hope someone can help with. Below is as much detail as I can think of. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock