Currently reading:
Heating pump recommend

Discuss Heating pump recommend in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

Pump gone on my parents heating system it's a Grundfos 15 60 130. New one best part of £300 is there any other makes you guys would recommend?

Thanks

You don't require a UPS3 even though you can choose a mode suitable for 8 rads.
I have 10 rads with a 6M Wilo Yonos Pico (around £120) which gives great control as the constant pressure (CP) and proportional pressure (PP) settings can be incrementally set between 0.5M and 5.5M which can be quite useful if a open vented system is installed, a 6M DAB2 might also be suitable.

You don't require a UPS3 even though you can choose a mode suitable for 8 rads.
I have 10 rads with a 6M Wilo Yonos Pico (around £120) which gives great control as the constant pressure (CP) and proportional pressure (PP) settings can be incrementally set between 0.5M and 5.5M which can be quite useful if a open vented system is installed, a 6M DAB2 might also be suitable.
It's a closed pressurised system is it ok to use one of these?

Thanks found this at Screwfix for £99
WILO YONOS PICO 25/1-6-130 GLANDLESS CIRCULATING PUMP 230V
Is this the one I need as mine is 15-60-130 and this one starts with a 25?
Thanks for the help

That's fine the130mm is the distance ebetween the flanges, same as yours, there suhould be, but just check for 2 rubber gaskets, if not buytwo and install stall using these.

Reply to Heating pump recommend in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Back