Discuss Experience needed, Sudbury, Suffolk. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc.

Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy to receive the experience. I am extremely reliable and more than happy to travel.

Thank you

Jon

Hi There

Did you manage to get some work experience or are you still looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experience needed, Sudbury, Suffolk. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be able to help me, im currently doing my C&G plumbing level 2 course and i...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
Please excuse the long story! so, my central heating kept tripping the fuse in the consumer unit. I read that moisture in the boiler could be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m hoping someone can help – I need a bit of advice / help as I'm not sure if the recent cold spell is too much for the UFH in the main...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock