Discuss What’s this pipe / connector called? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Any idea on this pipe as the builders left it with black gaffa tape. Need to work out what this connector is called so I can rip
Off the tape and connect them? 4.5cm in width.

Attachments

• IMG_8780-compressed.jpeg
    IMG_8780-compressed.jpeg
    429.6 KB · Views: 30
11/2 /40mm coupling if it’s the same as the external part which I don’t think it is else why did they use gaffa tape prob push fit pipe

11/2 /40mm coupling if it’s the same as the external part which I don’t think it is else why did they use gaffa tape prob push fit pipe
Not sure , they said they would get some kind of connector. They Haven’t been back since and been waiting a while so thought I should try and find it myself. Under the gaffs tape is just the pipe

Attachments

• IMG_8782.jpeg
    IMG_8782.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
Same dia and plastic ?

Reply to What’s this pipe / connector called? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
Hey, I've got a leaking toilet and I need to replace the filling valve device which is a Geberit 810.L3 Type 340 with a 1/2" connector. Problem...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock