Discuss Toilet, sink plungers in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Can anyone recommend a toilet, sink plunger.
It’s not something I do a lot of, but it will be handy to carry on the van, for when needed.
Don’t want to spend a fortune, yet I don’t want something that breaks after a few uses.
Thanks in advamce
Paul

Reply to Toilet, sink plungers in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an old low gallonage toilet. It flushes fine when when liquid waste is present. Every time, when there solid waste in the bowl (not a...
Replies
Views
I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not...
Replies
Views
We have recently had water hammer issues. Plumbers have installed an arrestor near our kitchen sink and a device in the toilet cistern to slow...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
Hi! Totally inexperienced DIY newbie so bear with me for descriptions! Pictures hopefully help. I’m trying to remove an unused downstairs toilet...
Replies
Views
Back