Second kitchen sink!

Timmy D

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just finished installing a second kitchen sink/new worktop/cupboard doors and painting end panels etc.

30mm thick worktop, what a pain to fit, damn heavy!

45AB5F41-888F-4A83-943D-9C467AA319CF.jpeg

DDB59266-57AA-4DA9-8750-CCF616AB2D3B.jpeg

Who's idea was it to have the cooker in the island bench?

Biggest mistake ever - as far as I am concerned.

Only because we had to remove and relocate one that was placed in the same position.

Who's idea was it to have the cooker in the island bench?

Biggest mistake ever - as far as I am concerned.

Only because we had to remove and relocate one that was placed in the same position.
Why? I think they're great. It's got a down draught extractor. The only thing I would do is go convection instead because of the cleaner look and less maintenance

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, Just looking for some general advise, I'm renovating my kitchen and need to disconnect my kitchen sink pipes while I re-plaster...
Replies
Views
We have recently had water hammer issues. Plumbers have installed an arrestor near our kitchen sink and a device in the toilet cistern to slow...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
Back