Currently reading:
Hi, thank you for allowing me to join, a bit of background....

Discuss Hi, thank you for allowing me to join, a bit of background.... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

I am a reluctant LL of a single property, with a boiler on the second floor that needed an internally fitted flue terminal due to height restrictions, the internal exposed horizontal flue run is 4m with two 90 degree bends totalling just under 6m, I now know more about flue installations than I ever thought possible!
I am on here because you lot share your knowledge, you give your honest opinions, jointly have loads of experience, happy to help and sometimes have a laugh - thank you for all of it.
I have posted some queries and I would really be very grateful to benefit from your thoughts. I am new to this so, please excuse me if I have not done something right, but I could do with some help so that I can try to make sense of the situation that has occurred. Cheers

Last edited:

Reply to Hi, thank you for allowing me to join, a bit of background.... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Back