Discuss Glow Worm Flexicom 15hx Leaking condensate in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Glow Worm Flexicom 15hx that is leaking what I assume is condensate from the circled area, is this likely to be from the part of the flue that could also leak CO gas? Would the fix be as straightforward as replacing this plastic part if that is the source of the leak? Thanks!

Attachments

• 2EF2A5CA-3328-43DF-99F4-2C903DF5AB14.jpeg
    2EF2A5CA-3328-43DF-99F4-2C903DF5AB14.jpeg
    402.6 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm Flexicom 15hx Leaking condensate in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Have a Glow worm Flexicom 30cx-Installed 2010 and regaularly serviced. Last service October 21. Works fine, with no issues. However it has...
Replies
Views
10 months ago had a new Glow-Worm gas boiler installed in our bungalow. It failed nearly a month ago when a gasket internally in the HW feed cct...
Replies
Views
The flue for a glow worm micron 30ff is apparently obsolete but there must be other flues that would fit it surely, it's just a standard 100mm...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Back