Discuss Gas portfolio completion company - Norfolk in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I am looking for a company to help me complete my gas portfolio as close to Norwich as I can. I have scoured the internet but can only find London. Any suggestions gratefully received. Thank you

Hi. Working for a company that has since gone busy so I am stranded. Thanks, Tony

Do you know where the other engineers went? Any chance of hooking up with them at a new company?
Just throwing stuff out there.

Also worth camping out the merchants.

Do you know where the other engineers went? Any chance of hooking up with them at a new company?
Just throwing stuff out there.

Also worth camping out the merchants.
Hi. It was a two man band, brothers but they are not taking my calls. Thank you for the Merchant suggestion, hadn’t thought of that one. Thanks again

Reply to Gas portfolio completion company - Norfolk in the Plumbing Courses and Training area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a...
Replies
Views
I was finished my plumber course level2 need company o man to signature my portfolio. I was finished last year. I try to find company no easy to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock