Currently reading:
Anyone alive??

Discuss Anyone alive?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
still alive just tho

Hardly surprising though is it when so few respond with a "Welcome to the forums" and many use tech speak and abbreviations (some not even in a dictionary), do you really talk face to face with customers like you reply on here? Whilst others clearly word replies to encourage another reply in order to increase their post count as if it is a game.

Problems within the software take far too long to address and the communication between the site owner and his team need to be better.

Hardly surprising though is it when so few respond with a "Welcome to the forums" and many use tech speak and abbreviations (some not even in a dictionary), do you really talk face to face with customers like you reply on here? Whilst others clearly word replies to encourage another reply in order to increase their post count as if it is a game.

Problems within the software take far too long to address and the communication between the site owner and his team need to be better.

:computer:It has been very quite of late I'm still under the impression its being worked on if this is the case and I'm not doubting it a little update now and again would not go amiss.....regards Turnpin

I'll be honest the 2 post thing is annoying and it bothers me in that i cant be arsed postng.
Phone doesnt even display site properly so cant view it during the day.

I love the site but cant be arsed with the issues it has. facebook might contribute to the quietness aswell but the one im on is full of im the best engineer in the world bell ends so i dont even post on them.

Yep jules I have wondered if facebook has had anything to do with how quiet the forum is , however facebook seems to be dying to me , quite simply down to lack of effort by everybody on it , not sharing, likeing and posting .

The issues on this forum need sorting asap or the forum will die.
Well it will for the real plumbers and gas engineers.

I do not think it's just the forum issues ... perhaps people have also a lot to do privately... maybe on holiday or just got bored of helping diy'ers ... the DB Posts are annoying though and loading the page takes ages too... but the last 3 months the forum went bpvery very quiet.

Duplicate posts, running slow and all the crap from the tilers forum. Feels like the ukpf is the poor relation.

Hopefully work is going on in the background, but I seriously doubt it, no communication.

It's a real shame. But we will see.

At least the lighter nights are here :)

this is nothing like the tilers forum that we have been last couple of days this must be a temp fix for the time being as its not half as good as the tilers place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone alive?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock