Currently reading:
Advertising

Discuss Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

glenntaf

Hi all

I have been sub contracting for a while now and because the money was good I was happy to carry on. Although recently the travelling and living out of a suitcase all the time is starting to get to me, so I'm planning on gradually reducing the amount of sub contract work I take on and try to build my client base again closer to home. Just wondered what people's views are on the best way to get those initial customers? Has anyone used lead generation websites? Newspaper adverts? Leaflet drops? Any advice would be appreciated.

Glenn

Lead generation websites generally a waste of time, local newspaper adverts generally get you some work but more filling in than full days and can't speak for leaflet drops. Word of mouth is still the best in my opinion but if your on a site and can't go in the next five minutes them most people won't wait. Have found its a slow business building it up and difficult if you are reliant on a full wage from the off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back