Search the forum,

Discuss Your guide to BS 7593:2019 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Adey do exactly the same thing as well. Just used it.
Sample of system water and sample of mains water.
Very quick as well, think I had the results back in 48 hours online.

Helped a customer get a free replacement for a column radiator.

Reply to Your guide to BS 7593:2019 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are on 15mm pipework, the rest are on 10mm. its powered by a Grundfos ups3 pump. the boiler is an 18kw heat only boiler. There are two radiators mainly...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm a competent DIYer with an engineering background and am active in Heritage Buildings. I never touch anything I'm not allowed to albeit I've worked on the wet side of my own heating on the central heating circuit before when I had a combi - balancing rads, add a Fernox TF1, washing...
Replies
Views
My Chemical Romance Here, Claire Lopez Marketing Manager at Fernox explores the relationship between chemical water treatment and in-line system filters – and why they should always be used in combination. The use of high-quality chemical water treatment and in-line system filters is widely...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock