Search the forum,

Discuss Yorkshire peglar microbore manifold Wm18 22mm x 8mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 100979

I need to fit another rad and have spare outlets on the manifold. This manifold is now obsolete. Standard 8mm olives do not fit. I have found Legris brass compression olives at RS online which i would describe as a collared olive. Would these be suitable? Mytub.co.uk shows an illustration of the manifold. I am aware that i can T into the 22mm flow and return but would prefer to use the manifold.

may i ask why standard olives dont fit?

I incorrectly assumed that as the system is 8mm microbore the fittings required at the manifold would be 8mm. I am now aware that the manifold is 10mm and that i require reducing spacers. These are WM21 reducing spacer with olive. Thanks for asking for further info but the issue is hopefully resolved.

Reply to Yorkshire peglar microbore manifold Wm18 22mm x 8mm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock