Search the forum,

Discuss Yet another comeback from TFJ in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I thought I would call back in after a long forum holiday , a lot of new names but quite a lot of the usual suspects are still here, I hope you have all been well in these crazy times .

Hello TFJ, welcome back. I’m ok, had to work through it. How are you? What’ve you been doing whilst off the site?

Hello TFJ, welcome back. I’m ok, had to work through it. How are you? What’ve you been doing whilst off the site?
I will be totally honest I got completely Soded off with the forum adverts making the forum hard work , but the other reason was I have finaly got to the end of a 3 year house renovation / move.
We moved in last month , get in !!!!!!!!!!

I will be totally honest I got completely Soded off with the forum adverts making the forum hard work , but the other reason was I have finaly got to the end of a 3 year house renovation / move.
I too find the adverts a challenge, especially if I’m viewing it on my phone, but I haven’t really got any mates or hobbies, so this is my past time, plus I can learn a bit too.

Know what you`re saying, I cant log on with the phone now!
3 years? You turn a 2 bed bungalow into tfj towers with a quad garage or something. 😂

Know what you`re saying, I cant log on with the phone now!
3 years? You turn a 2 bed bungalow into tfj towers with a quad garage or something. 😂
Its one long story mate , you wont remember but I think I ranted on here once about the fecless council , we had a definative path ( old path ) running through our garden and it took the council 2.25 years to move , there was no actual path there but there was if you looked on a map , so 2.25 years to move a line on a map !!!! pretty **** that .
House completely gutted , replaced virtually everything, just got outside to start now lol .
i hope you have been keeping well .

I thought that was the case, I don't have an ipad but I had a look on my iphone and here's one for you to try which is on the App store. It's Freeware rather than Freemium so you wont get bugged to upgrade.

Taken from this list...

Attachments

• IMG_20211218_064125591.jpg
    IMG_20211218_064125591.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20211222_063145015.jpg
    IMG_20211222_063145015.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20211218_064028987.jpg
    IMG_20211218_064028987.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 10

Reply to Yet another comeback from TFJ in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock