Search the forum,

Discuss Y plan system 3port actuator issues in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

P

Plumbcare

Hi
After a home emergency insurance call the engineer to replaced the actuator motor a the 3port shoes (I watched him replace it) he plugged the header tank so he didn’t have to drain the whole system and replaced the whole motor and the shoe all be it a different model but it did the job everything is working BUT just after he left I noticed that 3 out 7 radiator were not getting warm this is weird cos literally 2hours before the engineer arrived all the radiator where fine it was hot water I wasn’t getting so I went round the house did a small balancing job on the radiator and they all started heating up happy days
I believe the engineer has put the 3port shoes and the motor the wrong way round I can’t figger out why 3 radiator where turned of when nobody touched them so my question is would this damage the system over time or is this ok
I’m honestly puzzled why 3 out 7 radiator where turn off on the balancing end not the thermostat end and the only answer

Reply to Y plan system 3port actuator issues in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock