Search the forum,

Discuss X3 Armitage Shanks Avon 21 B8263AA in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

X3 Armitage Shanks Avon 21 B8263AA Basin Tap - Chrome

3 taps body only , unboxed due to original packaging getting wet.

£80 for all 3 including shipping , collection if easier

Attachments

• DSC_0557.JPG
    DSC_0557.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 6

Reply to X3 Armitage Shanks Avon 21 B8263AA in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Installed a new mixer tap armitage shanks contour 21 to a disabled toilet. However water just continues to come out and will not switch off. Even taking handle off to enable full turns. Tested it with hot supply only and DOES TURN OFF. Tested cold supply only and doesn't switch off. Surely...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators (includes 4 towel rails), a 6m x 4m orangery/conservatory that was built last year with under-floor heating, and a Megaflo for storing hot water. The UFH...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a feeling you get this sort of thing a lot but I have tried searching the forums and no luck. I’m trying to find a replacement seat for the Armitage Shanks toilet in the house I rent. It doesn’t seem to have the model embedded in the side but from Googling it looks like an early...
Replies
Views
Hello I bought a Grohe two hole tap like this one to install in a cloakroom, and got this concealed mixer for the tap. While all the pictures online show the tap on the right, the Grohe website clearly states the tap can be placed on the right or left. Due to space limitations, we need to have...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock