Search the forum,

Discuss Wundafloor underfloor heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Has anyone got any experience with their EPS 400 board system please?

I’ve just laid a zone and when I got back to the manifold I cut the pipe to the right length. When I did, there was a heck of a lot of pressure built up in the 16mm pipe. Now the pressure is out of the pipe it seems the that the pipe is a lot more maluable and easier to work with. My question is... should I cut the end of the pipe before I start with my next zone or should I leave them sealed until the end?

Thanks for your help and advice on this. Photos attached.

82BB472A-D3F9-4506-8A2F-6D1F03E41D90.jpeg

0C2C627A-170C-40FB-91DB-C75DDC677E3A.jpeg

When I laid my JG PB pipe (clipped to celotex, then buried in screed) I cut it long, capped both ends off and slipped a bit of unslit pipe insulation over both ends to protect from scratches and damage during other operations pre plumbing.

If you can guarantee your going to keep the ends clean and the pipe free from things getting in cut it if you can't leave it

wundafloor pressure test pipe before distribution ...not all coils.. however just some at random so yours was tested and you can cut prior and tape over or cap but keep clean

Reply to Wundafloor underfloor heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock