Search the forum,

Discuss Wunda manifold upgrade in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys - hoping someone can help...

Have a 12 yr old Wunda 2-zone wet underfloor heating system which is starting to fail (zone heating up despite stat being off) and a generally old and inefficient thermostat system.

Difficult currently to get anyone to come have a look at it, managed to get a quote that will replace with new manifold, pump, mixing unit, flush of system + new chemicals and new smart controls at £1850 fitted - he's said current manifold is one thats prone to failure and so is reluctant to just repair - upgrade or nothing

Is this a fair price? Does anyone know an UFH engineer in the Leeds/Yorkshire area?

tia

aq

Reply to Wunda manifold upgrade in the Water Underfloor Heating Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller.... I have a single zone water underfloor heating in the kitchen. The controller is currently a Wunda. I've never been all that happy with it because...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators (includes 4 towel rails), a 6m x 4m orangery/conservatory that was built last year with under-floor heating, and a Megaflo for storing hot water. The UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even though the thermostat was showing the flame symbol. They were working fine last winter. I knew from when I looked at the installation in the past that...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full renovation and am currently designing the central heating system, I’m installing radiators (11 or 12 in total) and am going to run each rad from its...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented tank, zone vavles, pump, expansion is on first floor in airing cupboard - Currently piped as S-plan. - Hive controls. - Would like to fit 6-zone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock