Search the forum,

Discuss work in australia in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you plan on going out, iv a interview tomorrow with them!!

Gerry has been out there for about 6 months now

Our son went out to oz last april got a job plumbing the next day and has been working ever since, he loves it there, he has now got sponsorship so is staying until he gets citizenship then will come home. :)

You need nvq level 3 at a minumum or 8 yrs experience in the trade.We are looking at this at the minute and im having to go on my other halfs trade due to me not having enough experience in the trade.We wont be going for a few yrs yet

Is there also an age restriction I thought 45 was the maximum age at which emigration was allowed for this trade?

My girlfriend and I are applying to hopefully move to Oz. We're applying through her at the moment as a teacher. I have gathered that I'll go straight into the classroom, but such is life!
Looking to move to the East Coast, somewhere between Brisbane and Sydney.

I've my Nat Gas, and I'm thinking of taking my LPG as it's on offer through my employer. I've my unvented and water regs but I know that these don't overly mean much. Expirence will help me and I'm still young!

My girlfriend and I are applying to hopefully move to Oz. We're applying through her at the moment as a teacher. I have gathered that I'll go straight into the classroom, but such is life!
Looking to move to the East Coast, somewhere between Brisbane and Sydney.

I've my Nat Gas, and I'm thinking of taking my LPG as it's on offer through my employer. I've my unvented and water regs but I know that these don't overly mean much. Expirence will help me and I'm still young!

Im having to go on my partners quals as she has more experience.Im affraid yep classroom it is again lol.I read some where you get a provisional licence to get you started but college it is again!You need 8years in the trade or a level 3 nvq

Im having to go on my partners quals as she has more experience.Im affraid yep classroom it is again lol.I read some where you get a provisional licence to get you started but college it is again!You need 8years in the trade or a level 3 nvq

I was mid quali's when we started applying and my bird had finished hers, so we started on her name.
I've my level 3. Basically, I go in at what level I go in at. Hope to find out in a few years.

one of my colleagues went to oz earlier last year, he is now planning on staying there. He went with the intention of working in subway or a bar but was offered work shortly after getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to work in australia in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock